We recommend that you read this personal data policy in order to fully understand our commitments and your rights regarding your personal data.
For any questions or information about this personal data policy, do not hesitate to contact us.
The personal data collected through the website www.lactapro.fr (hereinafter the “Website”) is processed by Lactalis Ingredients, publisher of the website, whose registered office is located at Les Placis – 35230 Bourgbarré, FRANCE.
Purposes of the data processing
I) Treatments realized via the Website lactapro.fr
Your data may be collected and processed by Lactalis Ingredients for the purposes of:
- Contact with LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS, using the function « Contact Us » on the website. Your data will be used to process contact or information requests.
- Cookie management (see the “Cookie Management Policy“)
Legal basis treatment.
LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS collects your personal data on the Website on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate interest: LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS may use your we may use your data in the legitimate interest of answering your contact and information requests, carrying out internal statistics and comparative studies or segmentation on the data, subject to the respect of your right of opposition, should you request to use it (for more detail see “Your Rights and Remedies”)
II) Other treatments
Where applicable, services offered by the Website may collect personal data other than those referred to above. In this case, LACTALIS INGREDIENTS will inform you when collecting your personal data.
When you browse on this website, “cookies” may be deposited.
These cookies, stored on your computer, are simple text files and do not allow us to identify you. A cookie is anonymous data stored on a computer, a tablet or a mobile when you browse the Internet, enabling recognition of the device you are using for a given duration. Cookies allow to simplify your navigation as you do not have to specify information every time you consult these Websites.
You can control the registration of cookies and customize the settings by clicking here : Cookies management.
Data recipients are:
- The persons authorized within Lactalis Ingredients who are in charge of the processing of your data, as well as the persons in charge of commercial relationships within LACTALIS INGREDIENTS and the subsidiaries of LACTALIS Group, as the case may be. They have only access to the data they need in the course of their duties.
- Our subcontractors in charge of the management of your data, on behalf of LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS, for among others, the hosting of the Website: société OCEANET, the application maintenance: GOSSELIN agency, or the handling of our advertising campaigns.
- We warrant that we do not market or sell the personal data that you have given us. These data are reserved for the use of Lactalis Ingredients only.
The data collected through the contact form are kept for the time necessary to process your request.
We may be required to keep your data for longer than those specified above pursuant to a law or regulation.
Your Rights and Remedies
You have the right to access to your data, to rectify and to obtain erasure of your personal data. You also benefit from the right to restriction of processing and the right to object. At any time, you can oppose the dissemination, transmission and conservation of your data.
You also have the right to define the instructions relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death in accordance with Article 40-1 of the French Data Protection Act.
To exercise these rights, subject to proof of your identity, you may contact us by email at the following address: DPO@lactalis.fr or by post at DPO – Direction des Affaires Juridiques – LGPO, 10 à 20 rue Adolphe Beck 53089 LAVAL CEDEX.
We will do what is necessary to respond satisfactorily to your requests. If, for whatever reason, you feel that the response was not satisfying, we inform you that you may contact the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés), French data protection authority.